Friday, August 6, 2010

Close Hearted, Open Minded.

August 5th 3:45pm Group Time, 2010

I put on my hat, turn it back,
phone in my pocket, pull keys from the rack.
Out the door onto east twelfth,
dreaming of riches of pleasure of wealth.
pacing fast, destinations not clear,
do i need a Coffee a lover a beer?
I sit in a chair with the Doc. in my head,
I tell'em my goals my fears and my dread.
Smile on my face when i get past those thoughts,
straighten my posture for instant results.
See i might not see the whole picture clear,
but I'm on the road, eyes forward, shift gear.
I can't help but wonder when feeling comes round,
what is he doing, and where in this town.
I'll pick up the phone or impulsively text,
but don't know if I'll handle the answer I expect.
Now my heads spinning so strong and divine,
connections I'm feeling are great and they're mine.
Fuck yes right now, I'm, riding this wave,
Enthralling, uplifting, emotionally brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment