Vicariously.
I hear a vibrating hum,
It's the tone of the winter wind.
Sounds like a passing plane,
Maybe something else.
I pull my passing thoughts tighter,
Comfortingly closer.
I know I'm not alone although sometimes I want to be.
My instinct is a perfect map,
a blueprint of exact expectations.
Don't be scared.
Don't be scared.
Reach into the unknown,
and grab what I desire.
I know love is by my side.
I know love is by my side.
The unclear will uncloud.
Remember to smile more.
Enjoy when I'm swollen, and he who makes me so.
He will follow wherever I go.
Decision time, never ultimatums.
Splendor is waiting.
Decision time, never ultimatums.
Splendor is waiting.
I earn my keep, and keep up to new speed.
Meditate is my new navigate.
Appreciate all the places I've been.
Forgive how easy, admit how tough.
Lessons so long I'll never forget.
In fact It hasn't even begin to hit me that hard yet..
.
In fact It hasn't even begin to hit me that hard yet..
.
No comments:
Post a Comment